Hi West House!
Hope you all had a great day today, if you are interested in only the due dates for the coming assignments they will be listed at the bottom of the post.
- Watched CNN 10
- Took a quiz on Supply & Demand and Cost
- Don’t forget to continue keeping track of your stocks
- Took notes on the concept of waves
- The Inquiry tree rubric has seen a few changes so make sure to take it a look at it by clicking the word “rubric”. One of the changes includes the inquiry tree questions must show questions of breadth or depth
- Breadth: valid questions that are separate from each other and only connected by your capstone topic; Depth: questions that lead to answers that lead to new questions
- We will be given class time to work on the tree so make sure to bring your questions for next rotation
- Reviewed PVLEGS, the final capstone presentation grading method
- Poise, Voice, Life, Eye Contact, Gestures, and Speed
- Homework: Blog Assignment #31 due Thursday 9 pm and work on your inquiry tree questions & answers due Friday to Turnitin
- If you are interested in submitting pictures or music for the senior slideshow that will be showed at the last pep rally email them to Jessica Guevara at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are interested in giving a commencement speech at graduation auditions will be held in Edward’s room on Wednesday May 10th during 4th block. The speech must be between 3-5 minutes and you are not allowed to mention students or teachers by name
- Here is the chart with the classes everyone will be doing there final presentations in